Articles domestic and foreign authors in Kazakh, Russian, English and other foreign languages containing the results of applied research in the field of pedagogical sciences are accepted for publication in the journal. Accepted for publication materials should be current, new and have the scientific and practical significance.
General requirements for manuscripts
Novelty. The author's material, reflecting the results of scientific research, should contribute to the development of the area of humanitarian knowledge, within which this material was prepared. The author's material, which has an educational-methodological orientation, should contain new approaches, methods, and teaching technologies.
Logical presentation. The text of the manuscript should be structured in such a way that the purpose and objectives, theory and methodology of research, the results obtained by the author and the author's contribution to the development of a specific area of scientific knowledge are clear to readers. Materials of educational and methodological nature should contain a substantiation for the expediency of using this development in the educational process, a detailed description of its content, a description of the contribution to the teaching of a particular discipline.
Manuscript completeness. The author’s conclusions should be substantiated and should not be preliminary or contain generalizations reflecting well-known results.
Presentation style. The text of the manuscript must be written in an academic scientific style and presented in literate English. All borrowed and little-known terms should be clarified. It is recommended to avoid ambiguity of statements and ambiguity in the interpretation of the basic concepts.
Requirements for the design of articles
The volume of the article, including bibliography, should not exceed 15 pages of text typed on a computer (Microsoft Word editor), the minimum size of the article is 4 pages.
Fields of the manuscript should be: upper and lower - 25 mm, left and right - 20 mm; font - Times New Roman, size - 11 pt; line spacing - single; alignment - in width; indent - 0.8 cm.
Article material is drawn up in accordance with STST 7.5-98 “Journals, collections, information publications. Publishing design of published materials. ”
The structure of the article includes the following sections:
• Title: includes a separate line on the left of the UDC index, information about the authors (initials and surname, name of institution or organization, city, country, e-mail of the author responsible for correspondence with the editors, ORCID ID, Scopus Author ID, Researcher ID (in the presence of)), title of the article;
• Abstract: drawn up in accordance with STST 7.9-95 “Abstract and annotation. General requirements". Mandatory annotation components: information content (annotation volume - 300 words); originality (novelty of the article); content (the main content of the article and the results of the study); structuredness; conclusions. The abstract is given in English, Kazakh and Russian.
• Keywords: at least 8 basic terms or short phrases used in the article. Keywords are given in English, Qazaq and Russian; Abstract and keywords in the language of the article precede the main text of the article. Annotation and keywords in other languages are placed after the itemized bibliographic list;
• Introduction: substantiation of the relevance, degree of development of the topic (a brief review of the scientific literature on the research topic is possible); formulation of the research problem; a description of the object and subject of research, the purpose and objectives of the article; a brief description of its structure.
• Methods and materials (Experimental): a description of the methods and materials used in the study, including methods for collecting, processing, and analyzing data; sample characteristics (in the case of using a sample study);
• Results and Discussion: a description and interpretation of the results with numbers, tables, graphs, figures;
• Conclusions: formulating conclusions based on the results; a comparison of the results with the existing results on this topic; assessment of scientific novelty and practical value of the results.
• Acknowledgments: if there is a source of research funding (grants, state budget programs), information about it is indicated;
• References: a bibliographic list is compiled twice:
- “References” - in the original language of the sources (Kazakh, Russian and other non-English languages) (rules for the design of literature)
- “References” - in English (compiled in accordance with the international bibliographic standard APA (http://www.bibme.org/citation-guide/APA/book).
The first reference in the text to the literature should have the number , the second - , etc. in order. When referencing a result from a book, its number from the list of references and (separated by semicolons) the page number on which this result is published is indicated. For example: [8; 325]. References to unpublished works are not allowed;
• Information about authors: includes the following elements: first name, middle name and last name; academic rank, academic degree; position or profession; place of work (name of institution or organization, settlement); name of the country (for foreign authors); electronic address (e-mail); addresses of all authors, indicating the main author responsible for correspondence with the editors; ORCID ID, Scopus Author ID, Researcher ID (in the presence of).
The sections of the article should be consistent with each other, the hypothesis of the study (research question), the research methodology and methodology, the research results and their contribution to the development of the branch of sociological knowledge within which the study was conducted should be clear from the text of the article.
All abbreviations and acronyms, with the exception of obviously well-known, should be deciphered at first use in the text.
Only those formulas that are referenced in the text are numbered in the article.
In tables, figures, formulas, there should be no discrepancies in the designation of symbols, signs. Drawings should be clear, clean, unscanned. Figures and tables in the text should be referenced.
Before sending an article to a journal, it is necessary to carefully check the general spelling of the materials, the correct spelling of the relevant terms and the design of the text of the work and links.
Presenting the text of the work for publication in the journal, the author guarantees the correctness of all information about himself, the absence of plagiarism and other forms of illegal borrowing in the manuscript of the work, the proper design of all borrowings of the text, table, schemes, illustrations.
Attention! Articles formatted in violation of the rules or containing a large number of grammatical and spelling errors, automatic translation into English, will not be accepted by the editors and will be returned to the authors without substantive consideration.
Regardless of the results of the initial review, the article may be rejected or returned for revision at any stage of the work if gross errors, extensive borrowings or erroneous citations are discovered.
The cost of publishing an article in the journal:
1. For the authors of the KSU them. E.A. Buketov (teaching staff, undergraduates, doctoral students) - 5000 tenge;
2. For authors of external organizations on the series “Biology. The medicine. Geography "," Pedagogy "," Philology "," Law "," Economics "," History. Philosophy "- 10,000 tenge;
3. For authors of external organizations for series included in the international database "Web of Science" ("Chemistry", "Physics", "Mathematics") - 15,000 tenge;
4. From authors with a Hirsch index of more than 10, payment for publication is not charged.